Meticulous front-end developer with 15 years of experience in building web sites and applications of all kinds, for the web and mobile. Working with international teams, creating products for users across many backgrounds, age groups, and industries, always with a focus on delivering value to the end user, while fulfilling business needs of the customer.
- React, React Native
- Redux, MobX
- HTML, Microdata
- CSS, responsive design
- Team leading
- Requirement analysis
- Project management
- Strong communication skills
Freelance Developer and Consultant
Dates Employed: Jan 2006 – present
Working as an all-round developer and consultant.
I usually write client-side code for web sites and apps of all kinds, but have dabbled with many aspects of software development, including people and product management, design, business, DevOps, customer support, and QA. Often working closely with product owners, designers, backend developers, and business.
Nowadays, I like to focus on building great UIs with React and React Native.
Co-Founder, DeveloperCompany Name:
Dates Employed: Dec 2020 – present | Location: Warsaw, Poland
Tryangly is a real-time collaboration tool for online planning sessions and meetings.
I am responsible for the entire tech stack and implementation (e.g. React, TypeScript, Firebase, MobX), as well as most of planning, design decisions, and testing.
Lead DeveloperCompany Name:
Dates Employed: Nov 2016 – Sep 2020 | Location: Remote & London, UK
Grazer Learning is a startup dedicated to developing tools to help tutors and students.
- Implementing a React Native application for iOS and web, managing distribution on multiple platforms.
- Collaborating closely with the CEO, taking an active part in design and planning, assessing technical feasibility of business needs, documenting them for front and back end development.
- Recommending and prototyping solutions.
- Working with designers and back end developers.
- Leading weekly planning and review meetings.
Developer, PM, DevOps, QA, SupportCompany Name:
Dates Employed: Nov 2016 – Sep 2020 | Location: Warsaw, Poland
Bitbe is a cryptocurrency oriented startup, building a Bitcoin exchange and an online payment system.
- Planning development, implementing the entire front-end layer of customer facing application and web sites, as well as admin and back office systems.
- Collaborating closely with a backend developer, tech lead, designers, and operations team.
- Configuring and maintaining server architecture, including automated configuration and provisioning, monitoring, deployment, logs search and visualisation systems for business, operations, and support teams.
- Documenting the entire technical architecture and implementation details.
- Assisting customer support with technical issues.
Lead Front-End DeveloperCompany Name:
JeemTV (formerly the Al Jazeera Children's Channel)
Dates Employed: Oct 2012 – Feb 2014 | Location: Remote & London, UK
Worked with an agile team to build a new digital platform for the JeemTV channel.
In close cooperation with designers and server side developers, I was responsible for the entire front-end layer of three mobile-first, responsive systems: dual-language (English and Arabic) audience facing website, supporting a wide range of mobile and desktop browsers, Content Management System and Audience Management System/Moderation.
Created front-end coding standards and documentation for further in-house development; conducted several detailed trainings with the client’s developers.
Front-end web developerCompany Name:
Dates Employed: Oct 2010 – Dev 2011 | Location: Krakow, Poland
Front-end web developerCompany Name:
Dates Employed: Jul 2008 – Jun 2009 | Location: Katowice, Poland
Working in a small digital/marketing studio.
Bachelor of IT
Katowice Institute of Information Technologies
Dates Employed: 2006 – 2010 | Location: Katowice, Poland