- React, React Native
- Redux, MobX
- HTML, Microdata
- CSS, SASS, RWD
- Agile, Scrum
- Solid work ethic
- Critical thinking
Freelance Developer and Consultant
Dates Employed: Jan 2006 – present
Working as a web and mobile developer and consultant for about 15 years.
I usually write client-side code for web sites and apps of all kinds, but have dabbled with many aspects of software development, including people and product management, design, business, DevOps, customer support, and QA. Working closely with product owners, designers, backend developers, and business.
Co-Founder, Full-Stack DeveloperCompany Name:
Dates Employed: Dec 2020 – present | Location: Warsaw, Poland
Tryangly is a real-time collaboration tool for online planning sessions and meetings.
I am responsible for the entire tech stack (e.g. React, TypeScript, Firebase, MobX), as well as most of planning, design decisions, testing, and support.
Lead DeveloperCompany Name:
Dates Employed: Nov 2016 – Sep 2020 | Location: Remote & London, UK
Grazer Learning is a startup dedicated to developing tools to help tutors and students.
- Implementing a React Native application for iOS and web, managing distribution on multiple platforms.
- Collaborating closely with the CEO, taking an active part in design and planning, assessing technical feasibility of business needs, documenting them for development.
- Working with designers and backend developers.
- Leading weekly planning and review meetings.
Developer, PM, DevOps, QA, SupportCompany Name:
Dates Employed: May 2015 – Jun 2016 | Location: Warsaw, Poland
Bitbe is a cryptocurrency-oriented startup, building a Bitcoin exchange and an online payment system.
- Implementing the entire front-end of customer facing application and web sites, as well as admin and back office systems.
- Collaborating closely with a backend developer, tech lead, designers, business and operations teams.
- Configuring and maintaining server architecture on AWS, including automated provisioning, monitoring, deployment, logs search and visualisation systems for business, operations, and support teams.
- Documenting the entire technical architecture and implementation details.
Lead Front-End DeveloperCompany Name:
JeemTV (formerly the Al Jazeera Children's Channel)
Dates Employed: Oct 2012 – Feb 2014 | Location: Remote & London, UK
Worked with an agile team to build a new digital platform for the JeemTV channel.
In close cooperation with designers and server side developers, I was responsible for the entire front-end layer of three mobile-first, responsive systems: dual-language (English and Arabic) audience facing website, supporting a wide range of mobile and desktop browsers, Content Management System and Audience Management System/Moderation.
Created front-end coding standards and documentation for further in-house development; conducted several detailed trainings with the client’s developers.
Front-End DeveloperCompany Name:
Dates Employed: Oct 2010 – Dec 2011 | Location: Remote & Krakow, Poland
I've worked on a wide range of projects for some of the key clients, and for internal use within the organisation.
Bachelor of IT
Katowice Institute of Information Technologies
Dates Employed: 2006 – 2010 | Location: Katowice, Poland